Our team is eager to collaborate and develop a calculated SEO strategy to organically grow your business online
Google is now making more than 500 to 600 tweaks to its algorithm every year, that’s more than once per day!
Why is SEO So Important in 2022?
The short answer is it's been a rough couple of years for SEO, between mobile-first indexing delays and over 4,500 changes to Google algorithm in 2020, including Wed Vitals and SSL security. SEO is forever changing, and businesses are getting blindsided by ongoing updates.
Over 3 billion searches are made every day on Google alone. So many businesses are competing for top spots in the search results that gaining and keeping visibility is vital. But it's through expert keyword research and SEO refinement, companies will earn the visibility they deserve to add to their bottom line effectively.
By partnering with an SEO provider, like Zero8, you have a team of experts working toward your digital success. So whatever your goal is—staying compliant, driving traffic, generating leads, maximizing sales, increasing brand awareness—we've got you covered.
SEO by the numbers:
Source: Search Engine Journal
53%: The percentage of all trackable website traffic that comes from organic search. (BrightEdge)
32%: The average organic click-through rate (CTR) the first Google desktop search result gets. (Advanced Web Ranking)
26.9%: The average organic CTR, the first Google mobile search result gets. (Advanced Web Ranking)
15%: The percentage of all trackable traffic that comes from paid search. (BrightEdge)
5%: The percentage of all trackable traffic that comes from paid social. (BrightEdge)
>$5,000: The monthly amount the majority of businesses are spending on SEO. (Moz)
$79.27 billion: The estimated amount brands and agencies in the United States will shell out for SEO services in 2020. (Borrell Associates)
$39.58 billion: Google’s projected net U.S. digital ad revenues by the end of 2020 – equivalent to 29.4% share of the US digital ad market. This is a 5.3% decline from Google’s 2019 revenues amounting to $41.8 billion. (eMarketer)
7.2%: The percentage of decrease in Google’s U.S. net search ad revenues for 2020. (eMarketer)
~20x: SEO has ~20X more traffic opportunities than PPC on both mobile and desktop. (moz)
What is SEO?
SEO stands for search engine optimization, a set of practices designed to improve the appearance and positioning of web pages in organic search results. Because organic search is the most prominent way for people to discover and access online content, a good SEO strategy is essential for improving the quality and quantity of traffic to your website.
What is SEO Compliance?
Being SEO compliant allows your pages to be indexed by search engines more effectively, increasing traffic and leads. Businesses now have to take new and unique approaches to win the never-ending race to the top of Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs). The days of "set it and forget it" are long gone, and Zero8 uses hundreds of techniques to create a robust and ongoing SEO strategy for your business. We keep your online presence not only compliant but attracting more customers organically, all while contributing to the positive growth of the internet, which search engines like Google and Bing love.
What does an SEO provider do?
SEO providers must stay on top of this ever-changing set of rules. Keywords, Trends, and algorithm changes are just a few of the reasons why it's crucial to have an SEO provider who fully manages your online presence so you can handle your business. Never worry about losing customers to lousy SEO again. We use many advanced techniques to keep your online presence compliant and attract more customers. Here is a breakdown of what we do.
WordPress Websites and your accompanying server need ongoing maintenance and updates to maintain proper security and SEO compliance. If your site is left unattended for too long without making the proper updates you open your business up to a number of serious security risks. Google also notices when your site is left unchanged for long periods of time and in turn can affect your SEO.
- WordPress Updates
- PHP updates
- Database updates
- Plugin updates
- Spam cleanup
- Wordfence Security
- *Server Maintenance
- *DNS updates upon request
- *Free Website Migration to GCP
- *Monthly Maintenance updates
*Preferred hosting with GCP is required for these services and billed separately.
These improvements are focused predominantly on how your business is found locally, nationally, or internationally on the following search engines. We configure their business profiles for the best SEO.
- Google Business Profile
- Bing Business Profile
- Yandex Business Profile (Interntaional)
Technical SEO Services are included under all plans:
- Preferred Domain (www or naked)
- Friendly Permalinks
- Verify/Install SSL cert
- Set up a sitemap
- Submit sitemap to Google Search Console
- Submit Sitemap to Bing Webmaster Tools
- Submit Sitemap to Yandex Webmaster Tools
- Request Crawling for Faster Indexing
- Check for Crawl Errors
- Verify that Google Can Crawl Pages
- Review Crawled Results from Google
- Use Structured Data (Schema Markup)
- Conduct Monthly SEO Audits
- De-Index Duplicate Content (Removing multiple copies)
On-page SEO Services are included under all plans:
- Semrush/Ahref SEO Analysis
- Optimize Your Title Tags
- Update Meta Descriptions to Increase Click-Through Rate
- Check for Proper Heading Tags
- Check for long-form content with attention to word count
- Build Your Credibility with Key Pages where applicable
- Internal Linking
Monthly Google Analytics Reporting is included under all plans:
Customized google analytics-derived reports that contain site traffic, conversion rates, locations, and much more. These reports are extremely useful in showing our customers the data they need to make strategic business decisions. Below is just one of the metrics we collect for our customer reports.
The Core Web Vitals Service is included in the SEO Plus plan and above:
- Optimize Page Experience
- Check Largest Contentful Paint (LCP)
- Check First Input Delay (FID)
- Check Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS)
- Optimize Website’s Speed based on results
- Ensure Site Is Mobile Responsive
- Use a Short Brand Domain if possible
- Update to use short URLs
- Reduce Your Bounce Rate
- Account for Dwell Time (Solid Navigation)
Why is this important for modern SEO?
Largest Contentful Paint (LCP)
- LCP measures how well the page loads when Google users first click through. Ideally, you want your page load speed to be within 2.5s.
First Input Delay (FID)
- FID measures users’ page experience through interactivity. After a user clicks on a button or link, if the page starts processing within 100ms, it will be considered a responsive page.
Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS)
- CLS measures how often the layout of a page shifts. A webpage with a stable layout is considered more user-centric as it offers a better user experience. A score of less than 0.1 is ideal.
How we improve these scores:
- Implement lazy loading
- Optimize and compress images (using modern standards such as *.webp)
- Provide proper dimensions for images and embeds
- Improve server response time
The Off-Page SEO Service is included in the SEO Plus plan and above:
At a high level, improving the “off-page SEO” of a website involves improving the search engine and user perception of a site’s quality. This happens by getting links from other sites (especially those that are reputable and trustworthy themselves), mentions of your brand, shares of your content, and “votes of confidence” from sources outside of your own website.
- Continuously Building Quality Backlinks (Domain Authority)
- Qualify Your Outbound Links
- Add Sponsored Attribute in Affiliate Links
- Create an Internal Linking Strategy between your pages
- Fix Any Broken Links
- Link to External Resources
- Anchor Links in Longer Content to help the user experience
- Create a Professional Site Footer
- Look for Negative SEO (Black Hat & Search Engine Sabotage)
Our Content Optimization Service is included in the SEO Growth Plan.
- Keyword Competition Analysis
- Check Focus Keyword words
- Include Your Focus Keyword in the First Paragraph
- Avoid Keyword Cannibalization
- Optimize All Content for Google Discover
- Name Image Files Wisely for proper SEO
- Add Alt Text to Images
- Update to Use High-Quality Images (and use optimized *.webp formats)
- Make Sure all Images Are Accessible If Using CDN
- Remove Index Image Attachment Pages
- Claim Social Profiles
- Utilize Social Signals
- Specify Social Markup (ie OpenGraph Markup for social posts)
- Take Advantage of Videos where needed
- Use Local SEO Techniques
- Website Translation if possible
Our Custom Content Creation Service is included in the SEO Growth Plan.
Our customized content is SEO-focused that uses “keyword-driven” and relevant material for your business posted to your business blog. This is one of the best ways to gain traction with your SEO. Zero8 uses a variety of technologies and AI-assisted keyword tools to target trending keywords and incorporate them into your articles. Keep in mind we do not use AI writing tools as it’s important to maintain proper user engagement and relevance, all blogs are written by a human. Properly written blogs combined with these keywords help create authority on your topics as well as gain new organic exposure monthly. Zero8 has mastered this art form and can help you get your name out there. Each completed blog post receives a content grade from F to A++ and is delivered in your reports.
- 1 blog post per month
- Blog posts are expected to be between 500 and 2000 words
- The length of the blog post is based on keyword analysis
See Zero8’s blog for an example of our quality.
Our à la carte options are billed separately:
- Custom Landing pages to rank higher around specific keywords
- Up to 4 Blogposts per month
- Blogs are posted to social media channels (Google Business Post, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram)
- Web site redesigns or new website construction
Affordable SEO Plans
For much less than the cost of an employee per month, you can have worry-free security and SEO compliance with full analytics reporting every month. Our flexible SEO plans focus on building a solid foundation for your online success, offering countless ways to reach your customers and maintain SEO compliance. When working with us as your SEO service provider, you can choose which SEO plan is right for your business and digital marketing objectives. Our comprehensive SEO services work to fit any need and budget–from startup SEO campaigns to advanced growth-focused SEO strategies designed to maximize your online presence. Our premium growth packages use AI-assisted creative content to bolster your business's relevant keywords. Explore our affordable SEO services and plans below and find out how we can help grow your business through search engine optimization.
The best businesses have great SEO
An integration of our team provides many levels of cohesion. Together, we will develop and expand a clear SEO strategy, making every click count. Ensuring your content is relevant and cutting-edge with AI-driven tools. We combine this effort with maintenance services that manage your website and keep you and your customers secure. Zero8 can take your business to the next level with advanced SEO marketing tacktics.
“...We would recommend Zero8 to anyone...”Mike PristowGM | Vision Control Associates